EXPLORE EXTRAPLANAR WORLDS OF IMAGINATION WITH PAIZO’S JUNE PRODUCT RELEASES
Game adventures and accessories take players from pubs and villages to distant dimensions.
RPaizo has released seven new game products for the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Roleplaying Game and Pathfinder Adventure Card Game to expand the boundaries of your imagination. These products are available for purchase at game retailers and paizo.com now.
- Pathfinder Roleplaying Game: Planar Adventures
- Pathfinder Campaign Setting: Distant Realms
- Pathfinder Adventure Path: The Reaper’s Right Hand (War for the Crown 5 of 6)
- Pathfinder Flip-Mat: Bigger Village
- Pathfinder Flip-Mat Classics: Pub Crawl
- Starfinder Adventure Path: Empire of Bones (Dead Suns 6 of 6)
- Pathfinder Adventure Card Game: Ultimate Equipment Add-On Deck
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game: Planar Adventures
From Heaven to Hell
There are worlds beyond the one we know: Planes of Fire and Water, Heaven and Hell, Dimensions of Dreams and Time. These are the realms of angels and demons, gods and goddesses—entire new realities where anything can happen!
Planar Adventures expands the world of the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game and transports your characters and campaigns into uncanny new worlds rife with both perilous dangers and unimaginable rewards. In these infinite planes of reality, characters will test more than just their mettle against the daunting challenges that confront them—they’ll test their very souls!
Planar Adventures includes:
- All-new archetypes, feats, magic items, and spells to give plane-hopping PCs a bounty of options during their travels.
- A presentation of the 20 core deities of the Pathfinder RPG, including divine gifts they can grant their faithful.
- An exploration of the major planes of existence and several strange demiplanes from the Pathfinder campaign setting.
- Nearly two dozen new monsters, including three new races appropriate for use as player characters.
- … and much, much more!
Pathfinder Campaign Setting: Distant Realms
Planar Urban Sprawl
Before the first inklings of civilization rose up upon the mortal world, magnificent cities already existed within the vast corners of the multiverse. Distant Realms offers a look into six of these extraplanar cities that are ripe for exploration by planar travelers. Each entry includes a full-page map and a stat block for the city, a history of the city and its current major players, and a gazetteer of the city’s most interesting locales. Within these pages, you’ll find details about the following cities, and more:
- The darkly perfect city of Dis, home of the First King Dispater and his fiendish court.
- The isle of Yulgamot, a haven of flowing time within the ageless seas of the Astral Plane.
- The trade hub of Shadow Absalom, lit by the mysterious Glare and ringed by an ocean of dust.
- The philosophical haven of Basrakal, where outsiders aid each other to defy their own natures.
Pathfinder Campaign Setting: Distant Realms is intended for use with the Pathfinder campaign setting of Golarion, but it can be easily adapted to any fantasy world.
Pathfinder Adventure Path: The Reaper’s Right Hand (War for the Crown 5 of 6)
The Grace in Your Eyes
When no one sits upon the Lion Throne, all shall try! As a final act of vengeance, High Strategos Pythareus’s agents release evidence that the entire Stavian family line may be illegitimate, and now every noble in Taldor is willing to risk civil war to stake a claim to the crown. Can the PCs discover the remains of the First Emperor’s tomb and seek his blessing to prove Eutropia’s fitness to rule? And if the spirit of Taldor’s founder cannot answer their prayers, can they answer his?
This volume of Pathfinder Adventure Path continues the War for the Crown Adventure Path and includes:
- “The Reaper’s Right Hand,” an extraplanar Pathfinder RPG adventure for 13th-level characters, by John Compton.
- A gazetteer of the district of Sayashto, an upscale neighborhood in the infinite city of Axis, by John Compton.
- A look at Thamir Gixx, the Silent Blade, the wicked halfling god of murderers and assassins, by Jason Keeley.
- An overview of the major noble lines of Taldor, by Crystal Malarsky.
- Five creatures born to the absolute law of the planar metropolis of Axis, including the high-minded impariut inevitable and the cosmic majesty of the edict dragon, by John Compton, Nathan King, and Greg A. Vaughan.
Pathfinder Flip-Mat: Bigger Village
It Takes a Village
Whether your players are exploring some far-flung desert market or defending a village nestled within the hill country from a horde of rampaging orcs, Pathfinder Flip-Mat: Bigger Village has you covered. Unfolded, the mat is 27” x 39” with 1” squares on each side. With an area that’s 45% larger than normal Pathfinder Flip-Mats at their disposal, Game Masters can now dream even bigger! This massive gaming accessory provides a pair of large villages ready for discovery, defense, exploration, and maybe a bit of shenanigans and larceny. It’s all up to you and your players.
Don’t waste your time drawing every hovel, path, and wall. With Pathfinder Flip-Mat: Bigger Village, you’ll be ready next time your players want to seek out danger, excitement, or profit in a sizable village!
Pathfinder Flip-Mat Classics: Pub Crawl
Paint the town red with Flip-Mat Classics: Pub Crawl, a gorgeous double-sided battle-scale map of two tavern-filled street scenes! One side features several bars and taverns in a nice part of town, while the flip-side extends the scene on Flip-Mat: Warehouse to flesh out the seedier side of town! Both sides show interiors and exteriors, for when the inevitable brawls spill out onto the city streets!
The most-popular Pathfinder Flip-Mats in history return! These fan-favorite maps feature versatile adventure settings—city streets, forests, ships, taverns, and more—and now they’re back for a repeat performance. Durable and lavishly detailed, these essential adventure set pieces are sure to bring excitement to your game table for years to come!
A special coating on each Flip-Mat allows you to use wet erase, dry erase, AND permanent markers with ease! Removing permanent ink is easy—simply trace over any permanent mark with a dry erase marker, wait 10 seconds, then wipe off both marks with a dry cloth or paper towel. Each Flip-Mat measures 24″ x 30″ unfolded, and 8″ x 10″ folded.
Starfinder Adventure Path: Empire of Bones (Dead Suns 6 of 6)
A Near-Death Experience
The undead Corpse Fleet has appeared in orbit above the Gate of Twelve Suns, intent on seizing the ancient alien superweapon called the Stellar Degenerator. The heroes are massively outgunned, and their only hope to defeat the Corpse Fleet is by infiltrating the fleet’s flagship and taking control of the vessel’s bridge. Only then can the heroes pilot the ship on a collision course with the superweapon in a desperate bid to end both threats at once. If successful, the heroes can destroy the Stellar Degenerator, but they’ll need to escape the carnage to live to tell the tale!
This volume of Starfinder Adventure Path concludes the Dead Suns Adventure Path and includes:
- “Empire of Bones,” a Starfinder adventure for 11th-level characters, by Owen K.C. Stephens.
- Advice on how you can continue your campaign past the final encounter and details on the devastation inflicted on the galaxy should the heroes fail, by John Compton.
- Technological specifications for starships of extraordinary size and power, by Owen K.C. Stephens.
- A collection of starships from the dreaded undead navy known as the Corpse Fleet, by Jason Keeley.
- An archive of new creatures, including a plethora of undead monstrosities and a crystalline humanoid that can redirect blasts of energy, by Owen K.C. Stephens and Larry Wilhelm.
- Statistics and deck plans for a massive undead flagship, by Owen K.C. Stephens, plus an introduction to a planet constantly wracked by energy storms, by Larry Wilhelm.
Paizo Inc. is one of the world’s leading hobby game publishers. Since 2002, millions of players have joined the goblin army by playing the Pathfinder® and Starfinder® roleplaying games across tabletops, at conventions, at their favorite local game store, and digitally on virtual tabletops. Paizo.com is an online retail hobby destination for millions of gamers that carries the latest products from top hobby game publishers. Players also find accessories, like dice and maps, miniatures, T-shirts, goblin plush toys, and the newest releases to quickly replenish those adventuring supplies for the next dungeon run.