Each Month on EncounterRoleplay we’re hosting a deadly Meatgrinder D&D5E experience with veteran Dungeon Master and writer Donathin Frye!
What is a Meatgrinder?
A Meatgrinder is a D&D session inspired by the Tomb of Annihilation, in which a large group of Players try to survive an incredibly difficult dungeon or encounter! As each Character dies, a new Player joins the table, meaning that 10-20 Players can be involved! If any of the Characters survive, the Meatgrinder is deemed a success for ALL Players! Each Month there are different prizes up for grabs, and new Monsters and Hazards to face!
Want to try your luck in the Meatgrinder? Here’s how to get involved!
1. Have a functioning webcam and microphone.
3. You need to create a Level 3 Character. Do so on a PDF or on a site like DnDBeyond.com
4. Post in #meatgrinder letting us know if you’re available this Month and post your Character Sheet.
5. Wait for a Moderator to contact you with information via Discord DM. (This can take up to 2-3 days, so please be patient)
6. You then need to download Fantasy Grounds Demo for free. You’ll be given instructions to join our game, but you don’t need to create a Character there. You can join using the alias code: “daring goblin idle thug” on the night.
7. Joining in and playing is completely free! We do ask that you check out our Patreon, 100% of the profits of which go to the Cast of EncounterRoleplay who make these productions possible.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
WHAT D&D EDITION IS THIS?
This is Dungeons and Dragons 5th Edition, here are some free rules to use!
WHEN ARE THESE SESSIONS HELD?
The sessions are once per month, and the date will be posted in #meatgrinder on Discord each Month! The first Meatgrinder is on September 28th at 3pm EST!
WHAT LEVEL CHARACTER DO I NEED TO MAKE?
You’ll need a Level 3 Character to join the game.
WHERE IS THIS STREAMED?
Our Twitch channel is here!