Looking for a group to play DnD online? Look no further!
Every Thursday at 4:30pm EST/9:30pm GMT we offer a free session that ANYONE can come and join us in! It’s Dungeons and Dragons 5th Edition and will be streamed on our Twitch Channel. It doesn’t matter how experienced you are, and absolutely everyone is welcome! Let’s get you signed up!
Please read the Campaign Primer above and then join our Discord.
HOW DO I SIGN UP?
1. Have a functioning webcam and microphone.
3. Post in #sign-up-for-games with your Name & Availability.
4. You need to create a Character. Do so on paper, on a PDF, or on a site like DnDBeyond.com
5. Wait for a Moderator to contact you with information via Discord DM. (This can take up to 2-3 days, so please be patient)
6. Create your Character Sheet according to the Primer.
7. You then need to download Fantasy Grounds Demo for free. You’ll be given instructions to join our game, but you don’t need to create a Character there. You can join using the alias code: “quiet grave flayed troll” on the night.
WHAT D&D EDITION IS THIS?
This is Dungeons and Dragons 5th Edition, here are some free rules to use!
WHEN ARE THESE SESSIONS HELD?
The sessions begin every Thursday at 4:30pm EST/9:30pm GMT and last for 3 hours.
WHAT LEVEL CHARACTER DO I NEED TO MAKE?
You’ll need a Level 5 Character to join the game.
WHERE IS THIS STREAMED?
Our Twitch channel is here! Please do hit that Follow button, that’s all we ask of you guys!
BUT I’VE NEVER PLAYED D&D BEFORE, I’M NERVOUS!
You’ll be playing with people just as new as you most likely! Will (your host) and Susanah (your DM) are very approachable and friendly, so if you have any questions or concerns don’t be afraid to ask. They’re used to helping out!
HOW LONG UNTIL I GET IN A GAME?
Depending on how many people are signed up, it can take as long as 2-3 weeks to get into the game. That being said, sometimes it can be much quicker! We want everyone to have a chance to play D&D.
SO CAN I ONLY PLAY ONE GAME?
No! You can come back on multiple weeks if you so desire, but bear in mind that we’re always trying to get new players in, and so spaces aren’t too easy to come by. Make sure that you message Will about this; he’s a busy man and you can’t rely on him to reach out to you. Be proactive!
CAN I HOMEBREW MY CHARACTER’S RACE/CLASS/BACKGROUND
Unfortunately, since we have well over 100 players already rotating into these game it’s already difficult enough to keep track of characters and party balance. So we restrict characters to only content published by WotC. As a courtesy, please let us know if you are using a race or class outside of the Player’s Handbook (such as Volo’s Guide to Monsters or Sword Coast Adventure Guide).