For five years, EncounterRoleplay has been a hub for interactive, community driven Tabletop content. We want to offer more ways to enjoy watching RPGs online, and that’s where you come in.
WHAT IS THIS ROLE ALL ABOUT?
We are seeking a part time Twitch Director to oversee the end-to-end creative production and organization of our Twitch, Youtube, and Podcast networks for an expected from a remote location. You’ll be leading a highly creative team, producing and creating shows while innovating new ways to engage viewers and publishers.
A DAY IN THE LIFE OF A TWITCH DIRECTOR:
– Resource planning and design programming schedules – create engaging programming schedules for Twitch, YouTube and Podcasts.
– Creating and engaging diverse casts – contacting and creating opportunities for a wide range of potential cast members.
– Build relationships with outside partners, sponsors, publishers – organize and execute on sponsored projects, strengthen partner relationships and seek out new business.
– Manage social media, track trends in analytics and marketing – keep the marketing engine running flawlessly, with no stone unturned and no cracks for tasks to fall through. Come with fresh, new marketing ideas each day. Then lead them from ideation through to execution.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING:
– 3+ years of relevant marketing experience.
– 1+ years of people management experience.
– Experience in live broadcasting and/or online entertainment preferred.
– A passion for the RPG community and gaming.
The above is intended to describe the general content of and the requirements for satisfactory performance in this position. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of the duties, responsibilities, or requirements of the position.
If interested please send an email with your resume to: email@example.com